Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Progress.
As a team it seems we have decided on a fairly linear path with 2.5D graphics. By fairly linear I mean that we are going to not limit the player to only one "track" we are going to have three. So while the player is forced into 1 of three side by side paths at a given time it still allows for more creativity in puzzle creation. Besides the camera view and the track system we looked at concept art for our main character and seem to all be in agreement that we about a white blob character with large cartoon eyes. I made the suggestion that the character instead of having a normal jump animation can squish down the longer the player holds the jump button and will jump higher according to how "squished" it became. This was well received and I think a likely candidate for the game. My job for this week sprint is to research and implement some of the physics of the game. I've only spent a few hours with unity so it will be very much a learn as you go process for me, but from what I have seen of it I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment